Grow, stretch, tone and strengthen
your spirit, mind, and body!
Workout in The Word is a multimutli-faceted program.
Part group fitness, part Bible study, part daily encouragement, part 1:1 coaching, and ALL God.
Workout in The Word is NOT a weight loss program with weekly weigh-ins or a personal trainer you meet 1x a week.
Workout in The Word is a 40-day program that supports you making lifestyle changes in your thoughts, beliefs, and routines that align with God’s Word so that you are able to sustain weight loss for life.
The fall session is Hooked on a Feeling–How to control your feelings so they don’t control you! Over the course of six weeks, we will explore how emotions can wreak havoc on your health and how to align God’s Word to stabilize your emotions rather than being ruled by them.
Here’s what Workout in The Word includes:
- 6 weekly group sessions combining a workout and Bible study
- (2) 1:1 coaching sessions with Frannie (by appointment)
- Access to a private Facebook group to keep you motivated, encouraged, and on-track to reach your personal goals every day!
- Weekly reflection/study guides to keep you anchored in The Word and reflecting on your lifestyle habits in order to align them with His ways
- Group sessions meet Wednesdays 7:30p.m.EST/4:30p.m.PST (sessions will be recorded and available for playback)
- Begins September 12-October 22, 2016
- 3 payment options to meet your needs
- BONUS: register before August 30 and receive a bonus 1:1 coaching session with Frannie!
So if you’re ready to end the roller-coaster cycle of dieting for good and you need constant support to stay motivated and on-track to reach your personal goals, Workout in The Word is for you!
Register today to claim your space in the Fall 2016 session.
Have more questions? Connect with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
[gravityform id=”20″ title=”true” description=”false”]