6 weeks to a stronger, healthier and more confident girl
I am sure there has been a time or two (or ten!) when you’ve been stumped with “the right thing to say” when your daughter:
- Complains—“You just DON’T understand!”
- Compares—“I HATE my (insert body insecurity here:) _________! ”
- Fears—“I don’t have any FRIENDS!”
- Responds—“I CAN’T do that!” before she ever tries something new
- Admits—“I WISH I could look, act, or BE more like…”
- Obsesses—“I HAVE to make the honor roll!”
- Blames—“It is all YOUR fault!”
- Quits—“I will NEVER be good at (insert skill, talent, hobby here:) _________!”
If so, it is time to help that special girl in your life become StrongHER!
StrongHER is a small group-coaching program that unites girls from different communities around Cleveland, creating a safe space to explore the wonderments, quirks and obstacles of adolescence.
Through innovative and interactive lessons and consistent support from Frannie Foltz—trained coach and founder of Shine with Frannie—girls ages 9-13ish learn practical and helpful tools to navigate the many challenges that Generation Y girls face.
StrongHER is not a “one-and-done.” Girls meet weekly for 6 weeks so there are many opportunities to strengthen the bonds and practice and apply what they’re learning week after week.
Between group sessions, Frannie is enforcing lessons and coaching girls (and parents) through a private group portal where the girls are supporting, encouraging and celebrating one another, too!
StrongHER incorporates high-energy fitness and team-building activities, thought-provoking resources, and craft and service projects to help girls:
- Boost confidence and increase self-esteem
- Build resiliency
- Learn to make healthy choices—mind and body—for a lifetime
- Practice effective communication strategies and appropriate social skills
- Learn ways to resolve conflict with friends
- Practice gratitude and increase awareness of issues related to girls
- Learn how to take a stand and assert their voices in a positive way
- Employ time management and organizational skills
- An initial 1:1 consultation (30 minutes) with me prior to the start of the program
- (6)1 hr. group-coaching sessions–
- Sessions will be held at Church of the Western Reserve in Pepper Pike, OH
- 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/19 and 12/3
- *NO class 11/26
- Sessions include healthy snacks
- (2) 1:1 student coaching sessions (45 min. each) with me
- Frequent email support for parents and students throughout the duration of the program
- (3) 20-minute parent-coaching calls
- “It’s Your Time to Shine” journal (PDF download)
- Themed make-and-take projects (including all craft supplies)
- Special, personalized gifts—“Rays of Sunshine”—by Fizz and Fancies
Here’s what parents are saying about Shine with Frannie’s girls’ programs:
Since attending Shine with Frannie’s program, our daughter has slowly, but clearly, begun to test a newfound self-assurance…She has begun to partake in new activities where she would have previously stood on the sidelines…this program provided my daughter with tools to pursue the changes she wants to make in the way she wants to make them at the time she is ready. And for that, as parents, we are thankful.
Sincerely, Matthew E., father of a 5th grader
I was really surprised by the impact that Frannie’s program had on her (my daughter) in such a short period of time…After her experience, she is noticeably more interested in nutrition, meeting new people, and feeling good about feeling good about herself. It is SO great and made me wish I could join Frannie’s program, too! Thank you, Frannie!
–Maggie K., mother of a 7th grader
This is my highest hope for her, too!
Register that special girl in your life to help her become StrongHER!
The investment into a girl’s social, emotional, and physical health is priceless. The cost of supporting a girl during these pivotal stages of adolescence to yield a strong, healthy confident girl–then woman–is an investment worth making.
StrongHER is $497–with a special discount for a one time payment!
- Register before midnight on October 17 , and receive a 20% discount–$398!
- Beginning October 18 , select from two payment options:
- 1x payment of $—a 10% discount: $448
- 2 payments of $299 (2nd payment due 11/15)
- Every girl receives a personalized “Ray of Sunshine” to prepare for her 6 week experience!
Registration is open until October 21.
Scholarships are available—contact Frannie at 216.393.7721 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”false”]