My Lowest Moment & One Thing I Wish I Knew Then!
I made my New Year’s resolution to avoid sugar, but I found myself rooting through the garbage for cake. I felt awful! Who wouldn’t? But it gets worse. I have a hard time admitting this to myself – even today. I knew I’d be tempted by that incredible leftover chocolate cake…so I sprayed it with Windex before throwing it out.
An hour later, I salvaged what I could from the trash and was picking off the parts with Windex to get to any cake that wasn’t spoiled. You could say I’d hit rock bottom. I thought about my friends and family and their concern for my health: I’d gained a dangerous amount of weight. I cried and wondered, what would become of me if I kept going down the road of broken resolutions and my obsession with sugar? Then the unexpected happened. I surrendered and prayed for help.
The seeds of my lowest moment eventually became fruitful. By God’s grace, I turned my life around, learning invaluable (biblical) lessons along the way. I’ve made it my mission to empower others by teaching them my hard-won shortcuts to success.
I’ll share one secret of my success right here: start with the end in mind.
The average american will gain 7-10 lbs between Thanksgiving and New Year’s. By keeping this ‘end’ in mind, doesn’t it make sense to begin your New Year’s resolution before the damage is done?
FINISH 2015 STRONG! START 2016 EMPOWERED!
Imagine starting New Year’s day feeling healthier, with more energy than ever before! Join me, Frannie Foltz, and a supportive community of women seeking similar changes for a complete empowerment coaching program that will help strengthen your faith, build self-confidence and establish new routines on your way to a healthier you.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Use God’s Word to transform–spirit, mind, and body
- Establish routines to be more physically active and health-focused as you make God and your health a priority
- Practice self-care, self-compassion, and self-awareness; experience self-love
- Feel spiritually, emotionally, and physically stronger
- Shift limiting thinking to positively change your life
- Build the confidence to make these necessary life changes
- Turn physical and mental challenges into personal-growth opportunities
- Take healthy ‘risks’ (think: joining a gym, eating kale, getting up 10 minutes earlier)
- Create meaningful, lasting bonds with our intimate, supportive “Shine With Frannie” community of empowered women
Registration is limited, so reserve your spot now!
This 12-week transformation program carries benefits that last a lifetime, including:
- A vision setting consultation with your personal empowerment coach, Frannie Foltz
- Three 1 on 1 coaching sessions with Frannie
- 12 weekly virtual-group coaching sessions (Monday evenings November 2-January 18)
- Weekly resource toolkit that comes with: scripture for mediation, HIIT workout (high-intensity interval training), customized playlist and a macro-rich, healthy recipe
- Private website portal access for life, featuring archived group coaching calls and mind/body/spirit resources available 24/7
- Access to Private Facebook Group that will support, celebrate and encourage you for life! Once you’ve completed 12 weeks are up, the group lives on!
- A welcome packet, complete with a personalized gift from Fizz and Fancies
- Three BONUS live webinars: Debbie Miller, M.A., LMHC, CDWF, Brene Brown-trained counselor; Kelly Blondell, LMFT, and Katy Rogers, nutritionist
- Free PDF journal download to begin tracking your transformation
- Access to Shine with Frannie’s 30-day virtual challenge, “30 Days of Yes!”
Complete the application below to set up a vision setting call with Frannie to see if Finish Strong, Start Empowered is right for you.
[gravityform id=”8″ title=”true” description=”false”]