Do the “scary thing!”
Tips to follow God’s guidance and trust Him for the next assignment with
Lindsey Hanlon of Wing It,
About This Episode
In today’s episode, I chat it up with fellow podcaster and sister-in-Christ, Lindsey Hanlon.
Lindsey and I dive into a number of topics to inspire you as you end 2022 and get ready to launch into 2023!
We chat it up about a number of timely topics including:
- how getting cut from the basketball team led her to take the leap into something new (which led her to being a Division I college athlete!)
- one of the best gifts you can give yourself (even as a busy mom, wife, entrepreneur, etc…)
- the cost of perfectionism
- Spirit-led living requires “this”
- the power of and how to establish life-giving relationships
Tune in today’s episode for more on these topics + a wealth of other tips to help you set a successful stage for the new year and beyond!
— Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/frannie-foltz/support