More Of Victory Everyday
In 1997, I was considered morbidly obese on the doctor’s office chart; he looked at me and said, “You have to do something. You’re only 21…”
What began as a weight loss journey, surprisingly resulted in a major life transformation. Yes, I have lost and maintained 120+ lbs over the decades without using pills, powders, procedures, pre-packaged foods (I had done that too many times to count before)… rather it was timeless biblical truths and a personal relationship with God that have been the game changers. As a result, I experienced an ongoing inside-out transformation!
You see, losing weight (and more importantly–maintaining it) is actually a mental challenge. (Isn’t all of life really just a battle for control of your mind?) Once I learned to take thoughts captive and align them with promises from God’s Word, weight loss was just one of the by-products of my renewed mind.
Over the years, I realized that I unknowingly devised and honed a successful system for victorious living! Yes, I have a healthier and stronger (and smaller) body, but those benefits pale in comparison to living fully, freely, and fearlessly each and every day.
I no longer…
- feel guilty or ashamed when (not if) I eat the corner piece of cake (…or even go back for seconds).
- spend money I don’t have on things I don’t need in an attempt to impress people I don’t know.
- lose sleep stressing over what I “coulda-shoulda-woulda” said during that chat with my boss.
- watch others live their dreams while I have stopped even dreaming my own.
- punish my body with excessive workouts in an attempt to eliminate the cottage-cheese dimples of cellulite on my thighs.
- wish for someone else’s life (husband, car, bank account, house, kids, vacation, social media following…)
- hit snooze! I have excitement and motivation to get up before sunrise to workout.
That’s what M.O.V.E. method is! It is the culmination of the various tried-and-proven faith-based strategies that I’ve successfully implemented to live my best, healthiest life–spirit, mind, and body–and it all started from my desire to seek and put God first with daily morning habits.
Sister, I am still in process, but I live life fully, freely and fearlessly, just as Jesus intended–“I have come to give you everything in abundance, more than you expect—life in its fullness until you overflow!” John 10:10 TPT
And I want the same for you!
M.O.V.E. is not a weight loss program–this is for anyone wanting to break free from strongholds and reclaim the power that Jesus died for us to have by aligning thoughts and right thinking with God’s Word. While the number on the scale may or may not move, just imagine how liberating it will be to lose the weight of fear, shame, worry, small-minded thinking, unforgiveness…
Seriously, implementing these tools can change your life, but only if you’re ready and believe that you are worthy of something more, something greater, something better. I believe you are.
I can tell you that my life has never been the same, and yours won’t be either.
This 3-week program is the key to helping you break negative thought patterns and beliefs and align your mind with God’s Word so you discover what is truly possible for your life and health—spirit, mind, and body.
I won’t lie. This is hard, but the results are completely worth it! You will grow in your relationship with The Lord and reclaim your power in a desired area of life–food, drinking, spending, career, relationships…
Are you ready to live life to the full each and every day and not just watch it happen from the sidelines? Click below to register. We begin Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
“So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—
your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life–
and place it before God as an offering.
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.”
Rom 12: 1 MSG
This program is for those who:
- desire to put God in 1st place in every area of life.
- want to replace toxic, negative thoughts with healthy, God-inspired Truths.
- long to end the downward yo-yo cycle (dieting, exercise, debt, “bad” relationships) FOR GOOD.
- need a little fire lit to pursue a goal or reimagine a dream that’s gone dormant.
- enjoy the convenience and community-building of online programs.
- do best when you’re held accountable with a mentor or coach.
If you answered “YES” to these statements, then it’s time to M.O.V.E. !
Seriously, if you answered “YES”, I want to help you create a successful morning routine where you prioritize God and your health.
M.O.V.E. is a Christian, health-inspired accountability community designed for fellow like-minded sisters who are ready to put God and their health in first place! This is a spirit-mind-and body-makeover and an opportunity to reset, renew, and rediscover what matters most. A minimal investment of just $149 in your relationship with God and your health will have exponential (and eternal) results!
No more waiting for “one day”.
Your best, healthiest YOU is on the other side of your “YES!”
Let’s do this!
Click below to sign up today.
Here are some need-to-know-details about M.O.V.E.:
- The 1st session begins Tuesday, April 6 and continues through April 23, 2021
- We’ll meet 3x/week via Zoom (Tues/Wed/Thurs) @6:00-6:40AM EST (sorry, Pacific-coasters! This is a beta group, so we’ll be sure to get you on the next session!)
- 1x fee of $149
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- (9) 45-minute LIVE group coaching sessions
- LIFETIME ACCESS of recorded playbacks of each LIVE training for your reference (and in case you’re unable to attend LIVE sessions!)
- “Wake Up & Worship” playlist
- “Daily Declarations” scripture toolkit
- Daily reflection guide
- “Living Victoriously” mini-bio-hack guide
- “Read & Reflect” book list
- Phone wallpaper downloads
- M.O.V.E. meditations—weekly audio recordings to WIN the week and THINK VICTORIOUSLY
So what are you waiting for, sister?
If you’re still reading, it’s time to say, “YES!”
Yes to God. No to the enemy’s excuses. (I don’t have the time, money, knowledge…)
Yes to your health. No to the enemy’s stronghold to live and accept life “as is” believing that you will never be able to “break the addiction.”
An investment in your relationship with God and your health will have exponential (and eternal) results!
Click the button below and register today!
We begin Tuesday, April 6, 2021 @6AM EST (Pacific coast sisters, we will get you on the next session!) and can’t wait for you to join us on this exciting faith-filled, health-inspired journey!
Click below and secure your spot.
I am excited to be on this journey with you!
“At each and every sunrise you will hear my voice as I prepare my
sacrifice of prayer to you. Every morning I lay out the pieces of my life
on the altar and wait for your fire to fall upon my heart.”
Ps. 5:3 TPT