We’ve all heard of our carbon footprint–you know how much gas (not that kind, silly!) you are putting into the universe?!
Well, what about your love footprint?
How much love are you putting into the universe?!
You are invited to walk in love–literally!
The Love Footprint Challenge is a month-long personal fitness challenge that encourages you to walk–5, 10, 15, and 20 miles–while finding clever and creative ways to share love everywhere you walk. (Ya know, Jesus and the disciples walked across the Middle East and Asia–we can walk in our neighborhoods and in our communities, right?)
When you register, you’ll receive:
- A weekly challenge kit with motivation and creative ideas to “walk in love” each week
- Downloadable “Love Footprint cards” to write notes and share inspiration with those you love up on!
- A downloadable “Love Footprint log” to record your weekly mileage
- A downloadable “Love Footprint journal” to record your “love stories”
- Chances to win weekly Shine with Frannie prizes–including 1:1 coaching sessions, a “Shine” swag bag, and more!
- Chance to win the Grand Prize–TWO tickets for Shine with Frannie’s upcoming retreat–Illuminate–valued at $800!
For the cost of a night out to dinner you could be blanketing your neighborhood and community with love and blessings while you are getting healthier–there’s no better investment!
$50 for the month-long challenge!
This is not a competition but a campaign to share love while getting healthier–join the movement today! Register now!
The Love Footprint begins October 3-October 31, 2016!
Join the movement today!