If you’re a Christian woman who’s…
- grown a little stale in your faith walk
- “never do anything for yourself”
- ready to take your faith to the next level
- eager to fully discover and activate supernatural tools like prophesying, praying your prayer language, using anointing oil…
- desire a life of miraculous breakthroughs
then you must join us for our upcoming retreat where you will come away equipped, empowered, and energized to establish victory and bring healing to every area of your life (and those around you, too!)
Do you have the desire to:
- be “that girl” your friends call when they need that special power to 9-1-1 call to heaven for a miracle?
- have a powerful encounter with God (like the moment you were first saved)?
- be “steady Stacy” and experience peace, joy and rest in your soul and not ride the roller coaster of emotions especially when life is hard?
- have designated time to reflect, journal, pray and hear from God but the busyness of daily life just seems to get in the way?
- live a life of miracles and blessings, not just going through the motions and just getting by (paycheck to paycheck or mountain top moment to mountain top moment)?
- let your hair down (or put it up in a side-pony) & laugh ’til you cry?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of these questions, and you are eager to discover and activate the supernatural gifts available from the Holy Spirit to live a life of breakthrough, you must join us for the Equipped Women’s retreat in Florida this fall!
“These are the miraculous signs that will accompany believers: They will use the power and authority of my name
to force demons out of people. They will speak new languages. They will pick up snakes,
and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them.
They will place their hands on the sick and cure them.”
Mark 16: 17-18
Take a mini-vacay with me here for a minute, sister…
Imagine you’re sitting poolside, relaxing on a chaise lounge, feeling the warmth of the Florida sunshine kiss your skin, as you sip your lemon-lime seltzer, topped off with a colorful paper umbrella. You hear the rustle of the palm trees overhead and smell the sweet aroma of plumeria as you bask in the myriad of God’s marvelous creations. It is a little glimpse of the Garden of Eden in its indescribable beauty and majesty.
You enjoy some rest and relaxation and sit quietly basking in the goodness of God, reflecting on the ways He’s speaking to you so personally and powerfully throughout the day’s events. You’ve learned and practiced a number of spiritual disciplines you thought were only reserved for ministers, pastors or those with specialized advanced schooling. But you’ve learned that you, too, have the ability to perform miracles, signs, and wonders just like Jesus! Afterall, Jesus assured us of this in John 14:12-14: “The person who trusts me will not only do what I’m doing but even greater things, because I, on my way to the Father, am giving you the same work to do that I’ve been doing. You can count on it.”
Sister, God has given you these same spiritual gifts, but too often they remained unopened and therefore our power goes untapped!
Now is the time to open the marvelous gifts that God has placed on the inside of you so that you can be empowered to help witness in bigger ways and heal others.
If you are ready to do more for The Kingdom and receive all that God has for you, you must attend the Equipped Women’s retreat October 2022 in Melbourne, FL. Here you will learn Biblical practices to help you get free and set others free, too. In addition, there is time built into the schedule for rest, relaxation, and lots of FUN!
If you’re ready to grow deeper in your faith,
get equipped with tools,
be empowered through the Holy Spirit,
and be energized to live life to the full,
click the button below and register today!
Your retreat includes:
- 3-4 nights stay in a beautiful property on the Indian River
- ALL meals, snacks, and beverages
- Hands-on activation workshops
- Small group study sessions
- Private pool, pickleball, and games
- A 5-minute walk to the local arts district shops & restaurants
- Daily fitness workouts (optional)
- Time for rest, relaxation, and FUN!
There are two sessions to choose from for this weekend retreat. Each will host 12 women.
Check-In: Wednesday, 10/26 between 4-6PM EST
Check-out: Saturday, 10/29 @9AM EST
Check-In: Saturday, 10/29 between 4-6PM EST
Check-out: Tuesday, 11/1 @9AM EST
All beds are SHARED. (This is a great opportunity to bring a friend!)
*Private room rate upon request. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa, a recent Shine retreat attendee, was physically healed of a back and hip issue she endured for several months.
Here is what Melissa had to say about her weekend experience:
Frannie is on a mission to make heaven crowded and make earth healthy,
so all Shine events include fitness sessions for you to M.O.V.E. (More Of Victory Everyday) your body
as you claim victory over your health–spirit, soul, and body!
Fitness sessions are optional and are always modified to meet everybody’s (that’s every bodies) fitness level.
Retreats are a great time to enjoy healthy, nutritious food and drinks, relax your mind, and exercise your body
so you can be more energized to more fully fulfill your calling.
The healthier your mind and body, the healthier The Body of Christ will be!
And Shine events are alcohol & drug free to ensure we remember all of the memories we’re creating!
“Dear friend, I know that you are spiritually well.
I pray that you’re doing well in every other way and that you’re healthy.”
3 John 2
One of the best parts of a Shine weekend retreat is the time spent together
talking, crying, laughing, relaxing and having fun!
While united through our spiritual inheritance as sisters in Christ, we bond around numerous interests, passions,and of course,
good times and laughs we have throughout the weekend together.
We create a special sisterhood that lasts well beyond the retreat weekend.
“Two are better off than one, because together they can work more effectively.
If one of them falls down, the other can help him up.”
Every retreat has fun surprises sprinkled throughout the weekend
to make your experience that much more meaningful and memorable.
From 80s dance parties to inflatable unicorn costumes to an impromptu wedding,
you never know what to expect–and that makes it that much more F U N!
“Seize life! Eat bread with gusto…
Oh yes—God takes pleasure in your pleasure!”
Ecc 9: 7-8 MSG