|Here are a few beliefs I’ve adopted to live my healthiest and best life:
- I eat nutritionally charged foods and exercise daily to honor God and be healthy for the mission He has for my life, not to look a certain way. (1 Tim 4:8)
- I do not rely upon willpower to make long-lasting life changes; it has failed me every time. (Zech 4:6)
- Intentions are good but persistence and follow through are essential. (Gal 6:9)
- I am stronger than I could ever imagine. (Rom 8:28)
- I am created for love and community. (John 13:34-5)
- Fear does not control me; I faith my fear. (2 Tim 1:7)
- Every day I prepare and pre-prayer. (Phil 4:6)
- I am here on purpose and live accordingly. (Esther 4:14)
What beliefs have you adopted to live your healthiest life? Please share.
Hop on over to the Shine with Frannie FB page where this is posted and share the number one belief you’ve adopted to live your healthiest and best.