Hello! I'm Frannie
I’m so glad you are here.
I help solopreneurs get booked on podcasts so they can optimize their personal brand and create engaged communities so they’re never selling to cold traffic again.
- Need to find the place your “tribe” hangs out
- Have a small audience and want to get the word out about your service or product based business
- Keep your funnel full of ideal clients
- Use social media to grow your audience, list, and client base
- Want to establish yourself as an expert in your industry but are too busy checking “to do” items off your checklist
- Are ready to generate income while you’re not “on the clock”
- Are burning the candle at both ends
I want to help you.
Podcasting is a must-have marketing tool for your business!
There are over 1,000,000 podcasts and 16,000,000 podcast listeners in the U.S.
Your tribe is waiting to hear from you.
As a podcast guest, you’re getting in front of 100, 1,000, or 10,000 of your ideal clients with every live episode. Plus, you’re building visilibilty and credibility with every guesting opportunity.
Ways I can help:
I love helping others Shine!
As a podcast agent, I help solopreneurs build their audience and become the go-to-industry-expert in their field (without having to spend any of their time or energy getting booked!) through podcast appearances.
As an enneagram 7, I love adventure and exploring new and exciting opportunities and places. This includes meeting and working with new people! I love helping others craft their awesomeness into a powerful message (because who likes to brag on themself?) so they can build their credibility as a thought leader in their respective sphere of influence.
I am a super connector! I enjoy building relationships with and among a wide and varied network. I’m a servant-based leader and philanthropist at heart. I volunteer my time leading bible studies, working in the juvenile detention center, and a women’s shelter, too.
I live in Florida and love to travel. I’ve been to 49 US states and plan to get to all 7 continents before I turn 50. I love the outdoors, especially all things sun and water related. And after losing and maintaining 125+lbs over 2 decades, I have a passion for fitness! I lead fitness classes, empowering others to be their healthiest, strongest and most confident self. You can see many of my blogs address his subject, for that was how I began Shine in 2015!
I’ve never met a stranger!
I’d love to connect with you, too.
Here’s what it comes down to really…
Generating more leads
Creating multiple forms of content
Becoming a thought leader
So if you are an entrepreneur and ready to take it up a notch, let’s go!
And just in case you need a more formal list of some of my credentials and experiences, here is a list of education, certifications, courses, trainings and programs I’ve invested and participated:
- BA Elementary & Early Childhood Education, Mercyhurst College
- M.Ed Reading Specialist, John Carroll University
- Walloon Writing Institute
- Wilson Reading Certification
- AFAA certification in Group Fitness, Zumba, Aqua, and Adolescent Health
- Wellcoaches Health and Wellness Coaching Certification
- Positive Education Program training with Appreciative Inquiry expert, David Cooperrider
- Joyce Meyer Love Life Women’s Conferences (13 and counting!)
- Empower Live: Columbus, Minnesota and Atlanta
- Mastin Kipp’s Wealthy Healer retreat
- Emily Williams’ I Heart My LIfe Course
- Russ Ruffino’s Clients on Demand marketing course
- Chalene Johnson’s Marketing Impact Academy
- Next Level with Chris Lee
- Next Level Advanced with Chris Lee
- Dani Johnson Live
- Mindshare Summit
- Lewis Howes’ Summit of Greatness
- Pitch, Please with Susie Moore and Farnoosh Torabi
- Unfair Advantage LIVE! with Super Connector Media
- Business Made Simple University with Donald Miller
- Pedro Adao’s 31 Day Wisdom Challenge
- Jennifer Allwood’s Creator’s Roadmap
- Jennifer Allwood’s Inner Circle
- Equipped Conference for Faith-Based Female Entrepreneurs
- Too many books, TED Talks, sermons and podcasts to list!
And just to keep this a little light-hearted, here are a few fun things about me:
- I have a crush on Michael Strahan.
- I am obsessed with podcasts. Joyce Meyer, Amy Porterfield, and Jennifer Allwood are my current go-tos.
- I have been to every U.S. state except Alaska.
- I will have a talk show one day.
It’s time for YOU to shine!