I’m superjazzed to be presenting at University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Business School Resource Fair for women involved with IMPACT later today!
I’ll be sharing insight:
“You’re an Overcomer: 5 practices to conquering the 4-letter “f” word: FEAR.”
The Readers’ Digest version is:
- Act “as if”–see yourself with the new job, the updated house, the dream vacation
- Focus on your strengths–you are filled with “expert” level talents
- Practice humility (and resourcefulness)-when you don’t know how to do something: ask, seek, find.
- Focus on the future (and your future self)-the windshield is bigger than the rear view mirror for a reason
- Celebrate “the one” everyday-everyday is filled with multiple successes; find the one that most satisfies you
I’d love to hear how you overcome fear.
Share with me.
Facebook. Twitter. Email.