2022 is here!
I love reviewing my vision board from the previous year and reflecting upon the events and lessons learned.
Here are some things I gleaned from 2021:
- God’s plans and mine are not synced on the same timeline.
- Reading 10-pages was one of the best morning practices I’ve ever implemented.
- You’re never too old to have an 80s dance party (or wear neon, jelly bracelets, and side ponytails!)
- Home Depot is a great place for single women to find a date. (Yet, I am still single…)
- I don’t need the scale to “keep me on track” with my weight.
- Who knew you could get paid to make videos about pee, poop, or being single? (Check out my FB reels to see what I am talking about!)
- Supplements (along with proper sleep, nutrition, and activity) are a key component of a healthy lifestyle.
- Dreaming is free and biblical! (and essential for a spirit-led life!)
- Closing 3 rings on your Apple watch every day is not as easy as it seems.
- Everything is figureoutable.
- Prioritize the stops of Jesus, and you’ll naturally follow in His steps.
- Not everyone will like you.
- Waking up without an alarm is the best start to a day.
- Always live below your means.
- Humility is one of the most admirable qualities.
- Pickleball is fun.
- If you read one of Bob Goff’s books, call the phone number included in the back–he just might answer!
- Random (and planned) acts of kindness yield an exponential reward on the investment.
- People are watching you whether you “see” them or not.
- God sees what we can become, not what we’ve done.
- I prefer sand on Christmas rather than snow.
Perhaps something in this list resonated with you; if so, I’d love to hear from YOU! Drop a message below!
P.S. As I mentioned above, dreaming is free and biblical! I am hosting a virtual training on Saturday, January 8 at 10AM EST. I will share the difference between visions, dreams, and goals, what the Bible has to say about each of them, and how they all are essential for spirit-led living! Message me at email@example.com if you want to join us!