I have to do a little sharing…
- Since the New Year, one of my clients has been mindful of “silent calories” (sauces, dressings, a bite of this, a little of that) and by simply tracking (and eliminating them) she’s lost 4 lbs.
- One of the ladies in my group program, has committed three 30-minute sessions every week to reading her Bible and noticed the pattern of healthier eating and drinking on those days.
- During the holiday cocktail party season, one of my clients reported having more self-control and passing up on seconds (or thirds) and felt satisfied (especially when her dresses fit better)
The list goes on. The only question you need to ask yourself is, “Am I serious about hitting my goals in 2016?”
If the answer is “YES!” I would love to help you get these kinds of results, and I’d like to help you do it for FREE.
Here’s how it works.
Right now, you are probably stuck on one of these 3 things:
You feel like life is always throwing you a curveball and even your best intentions of eating healthier or getting to the gym never actually happen.
You want the self-control to be able to enjoy a few bites of dessert, rather than carrying the reigning title of Queen of the Clean Plate Club.
You long for the day to live balanced and stable–no more yo-yo emotional roller coaster that impacts your work life, relationships, happiness, or pants size!
Which of these sounds most like you?
The good news is, whichever it is, I can help you craft a plan to make it a reality…
and I will do it for you for FREE.
Consider this: these are the kinds of results I am getting with my clients every single day, and if I can do it for them, I can do it for you.
Here’s how to get my help for free.
I’ve set aside time to speak to you over the next few days. On that call, I will help you lay out a plan to do any or all of these things I mentioned above.
This call is going to help you have a plan to hit your goals..and then some…while making simple modifications. It’s a bold promise, but after helping many clients reach their goals–and set their sights on new goals–I feel comfortable making it.
The plan we craft will be simple, clear, and easy to follow.
My faith-based approach to feeling great and looking good has helped many others, and I am confident it can help you, too, dear sister.
I am sharing this information with you and on all social media platforms today, so as you can imagine, there will be quite a response.
It is important that you read this next part carefully.
This is not for everybody. I have criteria–strict, but reasonable–in order for us to proceed.
Here is who I can help:
- You must be a Christian woman. My approach is a spiritual one–one that is anchored in The Truth, for it is then–and only then–that you will truly be set free of the strongholds that keep you “stuck.”
- You must be willing to try new things. We invite God into the process to break strongholds and shatter limiting beliefs (most likely false!) by using biblically-based practices–meditation, tithing, fasting, and prayer and pair them with coaching tools to transform your heart, mind, and body.
- You MUST be an action-taker. I can teach you the system that I’ve designed and that has worked for me for nearly 20 years, but I can’t implement it for you. As it is in life, how far you go is up to you and your ability to implement what I teach you. It is really important for me to help and serve you, so you must be willing to BE SERIOUS about trusting Him as you try something new.
Here’s what I want you to do next:
If you meet the above criteria and you are serious about getting results with your health goals for 2016, I want to set aside time to talk with you.
Fill out this application so I can get a sense of where you’ve been, where you are and where you want to go.
You will then be directed to a booking page where you can schedule a time for us to chat. The initial call will be about 45 minutes and will offer an approach different than others you’ve tried before.
This message is being shared publicly today–and there is only one of me–that means time and space are limited!
It is impossible for me to work with more than a handful of people; it is first come, first served.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, click here, complete the application, and let’s talk.
Also, I invite you to pass this on to someone who meets the criteria and might need some help in this area. You might just change their life.
With lots of love,