Hello! I’m Frannie!I help women become healthier, stronger, and more confident using God's Word so they can live fully, freely, and fearlessly!
Hello! I’m Frannie!
Sweet sister! I’m so glad you’re here!
My name is Frannie Foltz, and I help women become healthier, stronger, and more confident using God’s Word so they can live fully, freely, and fearlessly.
You were made to be free.
You see, the enemy wants to keep us trapped in poor–or at least “less than”–health, because when we’re not operating in our optimal health, (spirit, mind or body) we’re not as big (if any!) of a threat to him. And let’s be real–we’re certainly not as jazzed to building The Kingdom when we don’t feel our best.
Annnnndddd….you know what else, sweet sister? That darn satan wants us to keep us from pursuing our dreams, too. You know? The very ones that The Lord placed on your heart decades ago that you’ve lost hope in after all of the years of not seeing them come to pass?! Yeah. Not fulfilling those God-given desires pretty much serves the enemy our power and control on a silver platter.
But starting today, you’re reclaiming your power and taking control of your health; he is not the boss of you!
Have you ever…
- self-sabotaged? You know–lose 10, gain 20 or start a new diet e.v.e.r.y. Monday?
- wished your life was different but don’t know where to start or how to make the changes necessary to live the life you could only dream of?
- awakened only to count the hours until you crawl back to bed?
- dreaded going to work but spin your wheels when considering leaving the safety of your job with benefits and a base salary?
- desired solid, more meaningful relationships?
- allowed fear to paralyze you as you ponder the possibilities of, “What if…?'”
- questioned God: “Why did this happen?” or “When will I have my breakthrough?”
If you answered “YES!” to any of the statements above, you are not alone!
I’ve been there, sweet sister!
E.V.E.R.Y. single of these statements–I’ve lived.
And I want to help you live freely, fully, and fearlessly.
Click the link below and let’s spend some time together.
It’s time to live free, sister!
A great way to for us to get acquainted is through my podcast.
Click the link below to listen to episodes of The Shine with Frannie Show.
Let’s connect on social!
“He sent me to heal the wounds of the brokenhearted, to tell captives, “You are free,” and to tell prisoners,
“Be free from your darkness.”
Isaiah 61: 1 TPT